ARC Reviews

20/01/2015

Release Day. Midnight Promises. By Lisa Marie Rice.



★★★★★
A very exciting thriller. 
Felicity is a computer genius, who has spent her entire life in witness protection because of her parents.  Her parents defected from Russia before she was born. The world believed that they died that night, but in reality they only died a few years ago. An ex K.G.B. officer, now a very wealthy man has discovered the truth. He is now hunting Felicity to find something her father may have hidden.
Sean also known as Metal, is an ex SEAL now working for A.S.I a security firm. When Felicity collapses in his arms almost dead his protective instincts take over.

This is part of the Midnight  series, but can easily be read as a stand alone. Metal is everything a true hero should be. Big, strong, protective, tender and he can COOK. I am in love with him . Felicity is intelligent and brave. The action is non stop. The love scenes are hot and full of emotion.
 I will be looking for more from this new to me author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.