ARC Reviews

06/04/2019

Trigger's Salvation & Malik's Reclamation (Hellfire Dogs MC Series) by Crystal Miller. Paranormal MC Romance Sale ONLY 99c.

Series: Hellfire Dogs MC  
Title: Trigger's Salvation & Malik's Reclamation
Author: Crystal Miller
Genre: Paranormal MC Romance
ON SALE NOW - ONLY $0.99
 
Trigger
The moment I saw Eve in the dress shop helping my sister, Bridget, I knew there was more to her than met the eye. I never knew about their friendship and now, I have to ensure that she doesn't pose a threat to the club. We don't need our secret getting out into the open. It would be chaos in a city that thrives off the supernatural. What will happen if she learns those secrets? Can she be trusted? Will she run or will she be my salvation?

Eve

What a fucking douche bag! How can one person be such an asshole to someone they just met? As much as I adore Bridget, her brother is another story. As fate would have it though, I find myself falling for him every time we are together. Of course, I do have a history of being with assholes. The question is, can I handle another one? What secrets does he have that I can see in his eyes?



Malik
She's the one. I can feel it. But showing it would mean exposing us. What we have is not allowed among the pack. Sierra is royalty while I'm the Pres of the Hellfire Dogs. Everything is at stake with us being together, including our lives.

Sierra

I vowed to never find a mate. I didn't want to fall in love. For a person in my position, it can be too dangerous. But then I met Malik. I fell hard and fast. I must protect him from my enemies. Losing him could be the end of me.


Crystal Miller currently resides in southern Louisiana. A northern girl at heart, she takes her readers away deep into the south where the supernatural runs rampant. As a mother of two daughters and an oilfield wife, she teaches her kids that you can accomplish your dreams if you set your mind to it. Are you ready for the ride into the heart of New Orleans? 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.