ARC Reviews

09/05/2019

Something Complicated (Dirty Southern Secrets #1) by J.L. Leslie. Contemporary Romance Release.

Title: Something Complicated
Series: Dirty Southern Secrets #1
Author: J.L. Leslie
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 7, 2019
I thought I had it all. I lived in the perfect small town in Alabama. I married my high school sweetheart. We were expecting our first child together. Everything was falling into place. 
Until it wasn’t.
Life gets complicated sometimes. You can be happily married one minute and divorced the next. You can become a single father to a newborn baby when that was never in your plans. 
You can fall for your ex-wife’s best friend. 
Yes, life gets complicated. Sometimes it takes something complicated to make everything else fall into place again. 
*๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ, ๐š๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ.*

 
I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it!
I get my inspiration from life experiences, movies, television, other authors, and music. Music is definitely a big influence on my writing. I can hear a song and it can inspire an entire book for me. I listen to it while I’m driving or before I start writing and it keeps me inspired. I like to put music in my books, even if it’s just one song the characters listen to or hear at some point. Sometimes music has gotten me through the really tough times in my life and that’s why it inspires me.
I like to write fast-paced, steamy romance reads. I like for my males to be alpha-males and my heroines to be strong, but both need to have one weakness- each other. I am an avid reader. I absolutely love romance books!
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.