ARC Reviews

22/06/2021

Roland (The Montbryce Dynasty #2) by Anna Markland. Historical Romance Release & ARC Review.

Add To


Can a man fall in love with a woman he’s never met?

Firmly believing Adelina is his soul mate, Roland risks his life in an attempt to rescue her from King John’s clutches. But will she feel the same once they meet?


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Roland Montbryce is the second son from the powerful Normandy family.  After a battle there that the English troops lost,  he found one of his English cousins with the prisoners. That will just be the first of the rescues in this story.  Our hero falls in love with a woman he has never met.  How can that be true?? 
Adelina de Quincey was taken by King John as a ward of court.  Now he has decided she will be married off.  Adelina is not looking forward to the long journey to her betrothed.  But a message received just before departure fills her with hope. 
There is a lot of danger for our characters to face. Some from the elements and more from people.  The Viking,  seafarers blood runs strongly through our hero and he will need it.  Our heroine might not be a warrior,  but she is very strong willed and not easily defeated.  
This is the second book in this series.  While you could enjoy this book on it's own,  the family story is fascinating, so best read in order.  
I loved it. 


AMAZON.US * AMAZON.UK * AMAZON.ES



I’m a Canadian author with a keen interest in genealogy. I write medieval romance about family honour, ancestry, and roots. My novels are intimate love stories full of passion and adventure.

Passion conquers whatever obstacles a hostile medieval world can throw in its path. My page-turning adventures have earned me a place on Amazon’s All-Star list.

Besides writing, I have two addictions-crosswords and genealogy, probably the reason I love research. I am a fool for cats. My husband is an entrepreneur who is fond of boasting he’s never had a job.

I live on Canada’s scenic west coast now, but I was born and raised in the UK and I love breathing life into the history of my homeland.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.