ARC Reviews

04/12/2018

That Was Yesterday, by HJ Bellus. Contemporary Romance Release.

Title: That Was Yesterday
Author: HJ Bellus
Genre: Contemporary Romance (standalone)
Release Date: December 4, 2018
One call. That’s all it took to change everything. The sweet voice on the other end of the line delivered a blow I never saw coming. Fighting for our country’s freedom and staring death in the eye was nothing compared to this news. History has one hell of a way repeating itself. Kate Wilson’s voice didn’t waver once as she turned my worst nightmare into a reality, and her words weaved a cruel poetic justice. 
I hadn’t been back home in over two years. Once I pulled into the one-horse town, I was greeted by the gorgeous blonde.
Kate extended her hand and offered me a warm smile. The connection was made. The innocent beauty has no idea that she just flipped my life upside down.
She’d unearthed secrets that can never be buried.

HJ Bellus is a small-town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.