ARC Reviews

05/12/2018

Keeping Kane (Face-Off Legacy #2) by Jillian Quinn. Sports Romance Release

Title: Keeping Kane
Series: Face-Off Legacy #2 (Standalone Series)
Author: Jillian Quinn
Genre: New Adult Sports Romance
Release Date: December 5, 2018
Two hot hockey players
A complete misunderstanding…
And an unplanned pregnancy
I should have known they were different people.
It was so stupid of me not to notice.
But Tucker’s hands set my skin of fire as much as Trent’s.
Tuck whispered sweet things that made me want more.
Trent did this sexy thing that made my toes curl.
And I was lost to them, without even knowing it.
I fell hard, but only one of them owned my heart.
Only one of them loved me back.
And I was hoping it was the right guy…
As I stared down at the blue lines on the pregnancy test.


Jillian Quinn is an international bestselling romance author who likes her females just as alpha as their swoon-worthy male counterparts. As a lover of all things bookish, Jillian has a serious book-hoarding problem and runs a blog in her free time. When she's not reading, writing, or blogging, she's obsessively fangirling over hockey players and can be found wherever she can catch the next hockey game.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.