ARC Reviews

18/12/2015

A Billionaire Brother´s Christmas. by Jenn Roseton. FREE:

BillionaireBrothersChristmas-FINAL-medium

Available for FREE at

Amazon * Nook * Apple * Kobo * Smashwords

BLURB:

When the five Trask brothers and their wives gather together for Christmas, they're all looking forward to relaxing and celebrating the holidays. But when the Trask brothers decide to cook the Christmas dinner, it's one disaster after another, until they realize that love and family is what Christmas is all about. This is a short holiday story of approximately 7,500 words and can be read as a stand-alone.

SNIPPET 

“This is going to be a great Christmas,” Garrett said. He unzipped a suitcase and rummaged through it. “I’m going to be Santa.” He held up a new red Santa suit. “You mean I’m going to be Santa.” Alex raked a hand through his hair. “I thought it would be fun to pretend to be him. Dad usually does it for the kids when we spend Christmas there, so I thought I’d take over this year. I brought my own suit.” Cole, Logan and Mitch looked at each other in dismay. “I was going to be Santa.” Mitch frowned. “Hell, I was too,” Cole growled. “So was I.” Logan crossed his arms in front of his chest. “What are we going to do?” Alex quirked an eyebrow. “We can’t all be Santa, can we?”


jr001-secuded-by-the-boss-1-600px

Connect with Jenn:

https://www.facebook.com/jennrosetonauthor/

AUTHOR BIO:

Jenn Roseton believes in love, romance, and gourmet chocolate. You can find out more about her books at: www.JennRoseton.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.