ARC Reviews

20/03/2020

Irrevocably Shattered, by S.C. Ellen. Dark Romance Release.

Title: Irrevocably Shattered
Author: S.C. Ellen
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: March 20, 2020
Carson

My soul was damned from the start. No amount of repentance could save it, and it would be a sick joke to even try. 
There was no god for me. There was only hell. A hell I’ve grown well accustomed to because of the savage hand life had dealt me. 
My fate was sealed long before I sold it to the La Cosa Nostra. Violence and destruction were all I ever knew. All I ever craved. It was what fueled the monster inside of me that embodied my soul, and left countless of men at my mercy. 
I knew there would come a time when I finally had to pay for all of the vengeful sins I committed. Too bad that it had to be her that paid the price.

Alayna

He was my fathers second in command. 
Sent for the sole purpose of protecting me from our enemies. 
I didn't know it then, but it wasn't our enemies I would need saving from... it was from him that I did. He captured the only thing my enemies couldn't steal -my heart, and by my father's standards that was a crime punishable by death in the eyes of the Italian Mafia. 
It wasn't a matter of if we'd get caught, it was a matter of when, but who would dare try to save me from a man that had nothing left to lose? And did I truly want to be saved?


S.C. Ellen is from a small town right outside of Detroit, Michigan. She loves all things mafia related and uses her love for old films and even older music to influence everything she writes.  When she’s not writing, she’s either playing with her beloved Yorkie or has her face stuck in a book with a nice glass of wine to accompany it. 
Her writing consists of bada** alpha males and headstrong female leads with major plot twists that will leave you in tears, or on the edge of your seat. She believes strongly that the darker the book, the better the read, so warning labels are always advised!

 
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.