ARC Reviews

15/07/2021

Wild Earl Chase (Earls Are Wild #2) by Anna Markland . Historical Romance Release & ARC Review.

Add To



A rakehell meets a crusading bluestocking. Sparks will fly.

Earl Griffith Halliwell is a rakehell with two passions—thoroughbred horse breeding and blondes. Lady Susan Crompton is a raven-haired, crusading bluestocking appalled by Halliwell's neglect of his impoverished tenants. Griff thinks members of the fair sex are useful only as mistresses.

Susan scorns all things masculine and resents the power men have over women. Sparks fly when they clash.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Earl Griffith Halliwell hit the London society, and played hard after the death of his parents.  He has a passion for breeding racehorses and a reputation as a rake. Now he is being called back because there is trouble on his ancestral lands.  What he finds makes him re-evaluate his life. 
Lady Susan Crompton has resigned herself to being the maiden aunt,  looking after other people's children.  Because she's a bluestocking who is well known for her radical views,  no man will put up with that.  A new cause has her up in arms and determined to see justice done. 
This historical romance is lots of fun,  with fabulous characters.  There is danger and a heroic rescue,  but maybe not the way you would expect.  All with a wonderful horse at the center of the story.  
This is part of a series,  and while you can easily read each book on it's own,  as a series they are best read in order. 
Great fun. 


AMAZON.US * AMAZON.UK * AMAZON.ES



I’m a Canadian author with a keen interest in genealogy. I write medieval romance about family honour, ancestry, and roots. My novels are intimate love stories full of passion and adventure.

Passion conquers whatever obstacles a hostile medieval world can throw in its path. My page-turning adventures have earned me a place on Amazon’s All-Star list.

Besides writing, I have two addictions-crosswords and genealogy, probably the reason I love research. I am a fool for cats. My husband is an entrepreneur who is fond of boasting he’s never had a job.

I live on Canada’s scenic west coast now, but I was born and raised in the UK and I love breathing life into the history of my homeland.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.