ARC Reviews

19/01/2021

Lord of Secrets (Lords of the Borders #2) by Mary Gillgannon. Historical Romance Release & ARC Review.

Add To


An enigmatic Welsh wise woman. A bold English knight. The first time they are alone, she draws a knife on him. From there, things get interesting.

⭐⭐⭐⭐



William Fitzhugh is the new Lord of Higham . It will be his first time in total control of a castle and all the people that come with it.  That is made even more difficult when he finds out that the previous Lord stripped everything out before he left.  William is left with a huge responsibility and no experience. 
Rhosyn learned her healing skills from her mother,  but had to flee after her mother's death at the hands of a brutal English Lord.  As a Welsh woman living in an English stronghold she can only hope that her trade as a healer can keep her safe.  
There are lots of problems for our hero to battle with and lots of confusion for our heroine.  They both have to fight for the strength they need to save themselves and the people that depend on them.  
Lovely characters and really good fun.  


AMAZON.US * AMAZON.UK * AMAZON.ES



I write romance novels set in the dark ages, medieval and English Regency time periods and fantasy and historical novels with Celtic influences. My books have been published in Russia, China, the Netherlands and Germany. I was raised in the Midwest but I’ve lived in Wyoming for over thirty years. I work at a public library where I have the enviable job of ordering adult fiction. I’m married and have two grown children, When not working or writing, I enjoy gardening, traveling and reading, of course!

Website * Facebook * Twitter * Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.