ARC Reviews

03/08/2019

Hook: Dead Wrong (Captain Hook #2) by Melissa Snark. Fantasy Release.

Title: Hook: Dead Wrong (Captain Hook Book 2)
Author: Melissa Snark
Genre: Fantasy
Publication Date: August 1, 2019
Hosted by: Book Nook Nuts 





Blurb:
People who complicate my life earn the business end of my hook.

Funny how that never seems to stop them.

Think I’m exaggerating? I stand accused of colluding with Fomorian raiders who are abducting young mermaids…  And one of the Lost Boys I rescued from Neverland is being terrorized by a Faerie nightmare… A dark menace connects the two things. With the help of my pixie companion, I must solve the mystery while evading the interference of my meddlesome ex-lover.

He’s sinfully distracting, but the fun must wait.

All those delectable sirens need rescuing.






Grab Book 1 in the Hook Series 

"All children, except one, grow up."
~Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie




About Melissa Snark
Melissa Snark loves urban fantasy and romance stories full of action and mystery, and unexpected twists that will keep you turning the pages. 

Connect with Melissa...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.