ARC Reviews

11/04/2015

The Highlander´s Curse. ( The Legions Of Fate Series #1) by Katalyn Sage. My Review



SHE´S OUT OF HER OWN TIME.
Scarlett wasn´t really looking for love, but a chance encounter with a dark stranger sent her reeling back to the eighteenth century, into the arms of a highland rogue.

 HE´S RUNNING FROM THE CURSE THAT TORE HIS FAMILY APART:
Cailen left home years ago in search of his brother and the witch who cursed him . When a young woman barrels into his life, he´s both surprised and enthralled by her. Though she can never belong to him , he´s content with believing she could be, at least for a time.

CAN HE FORSAKE THE CURSE AND TAKE SCARLETT AS HIS OWN? OR DOES THE CURSE BECOME A BLESSING IN DISGUISE:?


                                                    

★★★★★
A wonderful  Highland adventure through time.

Scarlett is in Scotland for her cousin's wedding.  In the pub she is accosted by a man wearing a cloak, he demands her name. After she tells him he thrust a pocket watch and some coins into her hand, and screamed that she had to back and put it right. Next thing she knows is being in a field in the middle of nowhere. 
Cailen has been searching for the witch who cursed him and his brother for two years, the last thing he needs is this distracting woman .
She attracts all the wrong sort of attention. He needs to get her to a safe place before the rival clan catch up to them.
We have a very brave and noble hero, and a scared ,but headstrong heroine. A dangerous man has seen Elizabeth ( Scarlett) and is determined to have her as his bride. I love the insights into the era and think it is great fun to picture such a modern woman trying to cope.
I will definitely be looking for the rest of this series.

                                                        

Hi there, My name is Katalyn, and I´m the author of the Primordial Guardians series ( formerly Immortal Guardians) . So far , I have released four books within the series: Dark Seduction,Passion Ignited, Born of Silence, and Rapture. I´m currently writing more books in the series( lets just say there is a battle going on who is going to be 5th, 6th,and 7th books--) and whenever I´m not working on that , I try to write in my YA. or my Highlander novel as well as numerous others.
A lot of my free time is spent curling up with a good book or writing in one of my many projects. I´m an avid reader , mostly preferring romance and young adult novels, which is where my passion lies. I first started writing the Primordial Guardians ( which was Immortal Guardians until the beginning of 2013) series in 2009 and haven´t been able to put away my laptop since, mostly because those sensual hunks are always on my mind. ( hey no complaints here)
I´ve been married to my wonderful husband for over a decade . He would like to model on one of my covers someday, which is completely fine with me -- he is dreamy after all
Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from fans , so if you´d like to say Hi, please feel free to do so through the contact form on my site.
http://www.katalynsage.com/


                                                     
AMAZON:The Highlander's Curse: 1 (Legions of Fate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.