ARC Reviews

17/04/2015

On The Run ,( Wayward Wolves #2) By Bethany Shaw,My ARC Review.



                                                              BLURB:

Marcia fled her pack years ago. After moving from place to place she is now happily settled in the Big Apple. Until she is disturbed by the scent of a male wolf. Is he there to return her to the pack? 

Declan lived his life serving his alpha until the day his sister is disgraced. On the run himself with his siblings he discovers the beautiful white wolf. Marcia. Now, to prove he’s not a threat...


★★★★
Although this is book #2 it can be read as a stand alone.
Marcia has been on the run from a vicious Alpha for years. Always looking over her shoulder to make sure no one can drag her back to the hell her pack is.
Declan and his brother and sister have left their pack for similar reasons. When some enforcer's turn up Marcia must run again.  This time taking Declan with her.
This is only a short story,  but it does give us a good taste of the series.  Plenty of fights and some hot, sexy scenes.


I am happily married to my husband of almost nine years and have two wonderful children.

I have always loved reading and writing and am thrilled to have published my first novel.

Paranormal romance is my go to genre and the genre I prefer to write in. I love the unique feel of creating an entirely different world and implementing it into the human verse.
https://www.facebook.com/BethanyShawNovels

  
                                                               
                                                                              BOOK #2
                                                                      

                                                                               BOOK #1
                                                                       

1 comment:

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.