ARC Reviews

03/04/2017

Greed´s Charity (Seven Deadly Sins #1) by R.A.Pollard.Paranormal Romance ARC Review.

Add To

Sin of Greed, Mammon, was sentenced to five centuries in an abyss of unending pain for a kiss and has now been released into a world he detests. His brothers cannot understand that Mammon is gone. All that remains is Greed.

Isabelle has spent her life avoiding others and protecting her mind from being bombarded by the emotions around her. Now, despite the pain, she steps toward her future -- until an emerald-eyed demon blocks her path.

As the flames of passion ignite between Greed and Isabelle, powerful forces move to rip them apart and destroy the world. They must fight this enemy of humanity while struggling to save the sliver of light that remains inside a demon's shattered soul.
 (

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Mammon is the Sin of Greed,  he has spent five hundred years being tortured for defying his father.  He and his six sinfully sexy brothers are tasked with harvesting souls that have succumbed to sin. 
Isabelle has been dragged out by her friend to a night club.  This is literally painful for her.  Her mental shields are not enough to protect her from the emotions of so many people. 
When she bumps into a huge man, he is even more surprised than her with the result. 
This author's world has demons as the good guys facing a massive battle to protect the balance of life on earth. The Seers must be found and protected.
 This is the first book in a series that I am already addicted to.  It has everything,  non stop action, fierce battles and lots of emotion.  Having very sexy heroes helps as well, the relationship between brothers are good fun to be involved in.  Smoking hot sex scenes that nearly melted my kindle.  I can't wait for the next book. 


AMAZON.US




Sometimes it’s hard to believe I never used to read. Gasp! Shock! Horror! Yes, I’m afraid it’s true. In school I avoided the dreaded paperback as if it were the monster under the bed, waiting to grab my ankles. Dyslexia can have that effect on most kids. Since no one diagnosed me until I was in university, I ended up in the “special” class. I know some of you now are thinking, “Uh huh”. You know exactly where I’m coming from.

This meant as a child reading was the devil and I avoided books like the plague. However I actually enjoyed writing. It wasn't until I was 14, and a book called https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...# Home Before Dark, by Beverly Hastings really opened my eyes to what I had been missing. From then on you couldn't stop me reading, 

Stephen King, Anne Rice and Dean Koontz. See a pattern? Horror books were my favorites for a long time. Then paranormal romance, Lynsay Sands, Christine Freehan, Laurell K. Hamilton, and J.R Ward. You name it. I more than likely own it and have read it fifty times. 

That is where I acquired my passion for paranormal romance. That’s when I really started to get into my writing. While watching a show called Full Metal Alchemist – Brotherhood (It’s an Anime, and yes, I’m a nerd!), I saw a character called Greed. He stuck with me so strongly that I had to write his story. I HAD to write about the Seven Deadly Sins. From that one character—Greed—reinvented came Greed’s Charity, Book #1 of the Seven Deadly Sins series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.