ARC Reviews

17/04/2017

Dixon, by Misha Elliott & Paisley Walker. Erotic Romance Release ONLY 99c.

Title: Dixon
Author: Misha Elliott and Paisley Walker
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: April 14, 2017

Phoenix Dixon was the epitome of what you’d picture a rock God. With chiseled abs, bright blue eyes and hair that would make any woman envious, he owned the stage for DIXON. 
Hadley Anders was just a typical woman, until the night she attended a DIXON concert. She’d always been a fan of the group, especially the lead singer Phoenix Dixon. She never expected that her life could change in the blink of an eye.
But, what Dixon wants Dixon gets.


A 40 something contemporary romance writer, fish wrangler and blown glass enthusiast. ~ Misha Elliott 

“Hey Everyone! I am interested in getting to know my readers so if you want to know anything about me just ask :) Thanks for being interested in my work!” ~ Paisley Walker
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.