ARC Reviews

24/04/2017

Viper (Brimstone Kings MC) by J.J.Marstead. MC Romance Release


IT'S LIVE!



Tammy

What the hell was I thinking? If someone would've told me I would be involved with a male-whore biker like Viper, I would've said they were crazy. But here I am having feelings for someone I know I shouldn't be with. He's been trying to be with me for months. And for months I was strong and resisted. But one day stupid me, agreed. I mean what the hell, right? How bad could it be? After that, my decision comes back to bite me big time. It's not the greatest, but can I really regret being with Viper? There's something about him that makes it hard to stay away from him.

Viper

Man, this woman makes me want to strangle her or drop her like a bad habit, whichever comes first. I swear there are days where I don't know if I'm talking to her or her split personality. One day everything is good and she's wonderful, everything I've ever wanted, but then the shit hits the fan. The going back and forth is enough to drive anyone insane but I still want her. Am I under some spell or completely out of my mind? Whatever it is, I don’t know if I’m coming or going with her. But then something comes back to bite me where it fucking hurts the most. It's enough to destroy everything I want with Tammy. How can we move past this? Will she be able to forgive me and love me as I love her?










J.J. Marstead lives in a quiet little town in Quebec, Canada. 
She is originally from a small Island in Canada called ‘Prince Edward Island’.
J.J. Marstead is the pen name; she wanted to have a pen name because it seemed pretty awesome.

Her real name is Jessica Martell, and no she is not ashamed of writing.
She loves to read and now she has taking up writing as a new adventure. 
She’s a stay at home mom, so she has plenty of time to think of naughty things to write.

Married to the love of her life of nine years, they have a lovely daughter who is seven years old, and they have two dogs, full house.

Follow J.J. on Facebook


HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.