ARC Reviews

30/11/2014

The Imprisoned Dragon and The Witch.by A.K.Michaels. Supernatural Enforcment Bureau #2


★★★★★
I was lucky enough to receive an A.R.C. of this book, but that will not colour my review in any way.
This is book #2 in the Supernatural Enforcement Bureau series by A.K.Michaels. 
I have not read the first book.  This one reads easily as a stand  alone, but it would have been nice to set the author's world in my mind.

Ronan is a vampire, and in charge of the S.E.B. only answering to the President.  The S.E.B. is a very special force made up of Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and other supernatural beings. Starr is a dragon shifter and Ronan's mate. They have heard of a dragon being held by a witch who uses dark magic, and are working to free it. When one of the S.E.B. wolves finds where the dragon is being held there is a major rescue mission organised. The organisation they find is much more far reaching than they thought. It takes every resource they can call on to catch the Dark Witches responsible. 

I loved this book. I wish I had read the first one, but only because I don't want to miss anything.  There is more than one romance happening.  All the characters are strong and interesting.  I want to read about all of them.

Buy from Amazon through this link.
Supernatural Enforcement Bureau, Book 2, The Imprisoned Dragon and The Witch: Book 2

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it, Petula! xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.