ARC Reviews

06/11/2014

TAKEN, Shadow Creek Shifters. by Madison Johns.




I was lucky enough to receive an A.R.C. of this, but that will not colour my review in any way.

★★★★★

This is book #2 of the Shadow Creek Shifter series. 
Katlyn is settling in to life on the Shadow Creek ranch with her two mountain lion shifter mates. She is going to teach school for all the shifter children.
Brendan and Chase are her mates. They are also learning how to cope with the reality of sharing a mate who is not only human but pregnant. 

I have not read the first book, but I still enjoyed this one. You can tell what happened in the one before.
My recommendation would be to read them in order to get a better feel for the "world" the story is set in. This is a very sexy read, with a good story and lots of loveable characters, that I want to read more about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.