ARC Reviews

08/04/2018

Tornado ( Savage Brotherhood MC #1) by Jasmine Wylder. Paranormal Romance Release & ARC Review.



Jackson
My name is Jackson, better known as Tornado, leader of the Savage Brotherhood MC.
For those who don’t know yet, my club means everything to me. It is my family. My home. My Shelter.
So, you better not get between me and my brothers or you’ll get to know my inner wolf. Well, one exception allowed. If you are a hot chick with curves in all the right places. Just got to know Ava last night. Let me tell you, never experienced anything similar before.
But I cannot be distracted. Our club has a mission most people don’t know about, and I better not mess up for the sake of humankind.
Ava
Well done, Ava, well done. Pregnant by a man I barely know and don’t even like. I don’t know why I’m always drawn to the wrong guys. I mean, there is literally no chance that the leader of the local chapter of a motorcycle gang, a criminal empire, will take care of his unborn child. And I don’t even know if I want him to take care of it.
But suddenly Ava becomes the focus of a powerful vampire. A vampire preying on shifters and humans alike. No questions asked, Jackson has to save her and neutralize the vampire threat once and for all. They’ve messed with the Brotherhood far too long already.
Ava hides her pregnancy and denies her feelings for Jackson, not knowing that she will have to open up to him in order to survive the vampire threat. Even risking both her life and her heart for a man she seems to butt heads with at every turn.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ



Panther shifter,  Ava has not been in town long.  After a very long shift as a waitress, and an uncomfortable feeling in the car park, she deserves a drink before she goes home.  The local biker bar more ght not be the best choice to get one. 
Local wolf alpha,  Jackson needs to scare off the new Kitty in town.  There is a very dangerous vampire around that is just looking for trouble. 
Thus is the start of a new series that blends MC romance with paranormal.  No sweet and innocent characters here.  All are strong and fierce.  Lots of action and the promise of many more good stories to come. You will be thoroughly entertained from the first to last page.  I can't wait to read the next book in the series. 


AMAZON.US * AMAZON:UKAMAZON:ES


Jasmine Wylder is a Real Estate Agent by day and an emerging Paranormal Romance Author & Adventurer by night. Hailing from California, her passion for sultry stories, steamy scenes, and all-things romance began early on and it has stayed with her ever since.

When she isn’t creating captivating storylines, Jasmine loves spending time in the great outdoors, practicing yoga, painting, and treating herself to fine cuisine. She is also an avid animal lover (dogs in particular) and is the proud owner of a Husky named Luna and a Yorkie named Anya.

Whether it’s out-of-this-world love (literally), dragon shifters setting your heart ablaze, or unquenchable vampiric desire, Jasmine has you covered!

Currently, Jasmine is in the midst of crafting paranormal romances and tries to escape to the countryside every so often to get the full writer’s experience.

 GOODREADS * FACEBOOK * NEWSLETTER *




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.