ARC Reviews

21/04/2018

The Earl in My Bed (Rebellious Desires #2) by Stacy Reid. Historical Romance Release & ARC Review.


Add To


For years, Daphne Wentworth, Countess Carrington has loved her powerful, enigmatic husband, despite the fact that they married under less than ideal circumstances. But no more. Finally at her breaking point, Daphne intends to create a scandal so big, her austere husband will have no choice but to divorce her. Except everything goes awry when he surprises her with the last thing she expected.
Sylvester Wentworth, Earl of Carrington, has returned to London for one reason—to seduce his wife. After a near-death experience, he is in need of an heir and means to make his marriage a real one. To his shock, though, his wicked, beautiful countess wants the exact opposite, and he must now do everything possible to entice his countess to stay forever.
Each book in the Rebellious Desires series is STANDALONE:
* Duchess by Day, Mistress by Night
* The Earl in My Bed

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ



Lord Sylvester Carrington was blackmailed into marriage,  So there was no way it could ever be a happy union. 
Daphne had no idea of the lengths her father went to secure her the man she wanted.  By the time she found out it was far too late. 
Years later the strain of living with constant tension is getting too much for both of them.  Something has got to give. 
An emotional story full of turmoil and tension.  Our characters have let their pride rule for far too long.  Is there anyway out without a huge scandal?.
You will need the tissues out for some of this,  but there are also some laughs to lighten things up. 
A very enjoyable story. 


AMAZON:US * AMAZON:UK * AMAZON:ES


I am an avid reader of novels with a deep passion for writing. I especially love romance and enjoy writing about people falling in love. I live a lot in the worlds I create and I actively speak to my characters (out loud). I have a warrior way “Never give up on my dream.” When I am not writing, I spend a copious amount of time drooling over Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead, Lucas Hood from Banshee, watching Japanese Anime and playing video games with my love—Dusean. I also have a horrible weakness for ice cream.

Website * Goodreads * Facebook * Twitter * Amazon * Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.