ARC Reviews

20/04/2018

She: A Duet (She/He Duet) by Kailee Reese Samuels. Dark Suspense/NA Romance. Release.

Title: She: A Duet
Duet: She/He Duet
Author: Kailee Reese Samuels
Genre: Contemporary/Dark Suspense/NA Romance
Release Date: April 20, 2018

 

It started off innocuous enough. 
A simple nod here.
A cup of coffee.
And slipping off the ring.
A walk in the rain.
A hotel check in.
And a disappearance.
Don’t think about what is at home.
Don’t think about what this means.
She won’t feel a thing.
… Until she feels everything.
Kailee Reese Samuels writes dark, dirty lit. Her words may cause increased heart rate, hand sweating, and other issues. You are strongly advised to enter at your own risk. Not for the faint of heart. May cause triggers in some. Others may choose to ride again and again. You have been warned.
At midnight, I step into the apartment. I grab a beer and notice her phone sitting on top of the egg carton. I shake my head.

She’s so fucking cute. 

She stashed her phone in the fridge so that she would behave.

I punch her code into the phone and scan the messages. There are none from Jacob Tramell, but sure enough in her contacts—he waits. I pull out my phone and add him to mine for safekeeping. Never know.

I want to know more, but I cannot rewind the past. I cannot undo what Natalie has done. I can only move forward.

Sipping my beer, I scout over her body tangled in the mess of lavender sheets. Her merlot hair splays over creamy naked skin as I ponder our catastrophe. I set the empty bottle in the trash and chuck my jacket and clothes as I make my way to our bedroom. Sliding on top of her, I hover over the grace she brings to my life as I kiss her shoulder.

“I fucking love you, Natalie.”

Her body arches up to greet mine with a swooping tilt of her ass and spreading of her thighs. With one smooth thrust, I bask in her lush warmth. Her wetness sheaths over my cock with a personal invitation to fuck her hard.

She is my home.

Her teeth clamp over her lip as her eyes close. “I am so…”

“Don’t you fucking dare,” I hiss, biting her neck and pinning her hands down. “You don’t get to say those words.”

With all of our lovemaking, I have cloistered my savage she witnessed at our wedding until now. I gave up caring about ten minutes ago when I decided to take what is mine and claim it as a possession. I am marking my territory.

“Your mind is mine,” I growl low, lingering with a languid roll. The ebb and flow of our bodies say enough about her own needs as Natalie moves with the wave.

The pulse of us captures my attention as I get lost in the rhythm and the daydream-like quality our essence expands. We are making love and fucking, merging our souls as one divine and holy being. “Your heart is mine.”

“Joey…”

“Hush,” I whisper as I put both of her hands under one of mine and grip her hip. “You aren’t getting away, girl.”

I speed up – faster and harder – driving my dick into her well as we search – for the answers – for the next path out of this quicksand in which we sink. Before us, the parchment enlarges, widening as her savory lips dip and milk against me. 

There has got to be a way out of this. 

There has got to be a way.

Her voice resonates and echoes through my soul as she demands to know if I have her—protected and safe. “Good enough for now?” 

“Yes,” I slur in the midst of fucking my very horny wife.

Upon my acknowledgment, she slicks over me with a deluge of greedy, insatiable want. My hard muscles pound into her softness, unforgiving and guarding what is mine. What I claim. The sweat builds on my skin adding to her glistening flesh. We are sliding. And thrusting. And fucking. 

She She/He – A Duet © 2018 Kailee Reese Samuels
Embracing diversity. Coffee addict. Mango lover. Blueberry fetishist. Sweet peach tea crazy. Red wine devout. Whiskey deviant. Tattooed & pierced. Loves shoes. Collects rosaries. Fanatical organizer/cleaner/list-maker. Never sleeps. Hermit and recluse.
Storyteller.
KAILEE REESE SAMUELS has been spinning tales since she can remember. Her books are contemporary fiction with a no-holds-barred attitude. She adores listening to her character’s ramble and putting them into situations that push the boundaries.
Creativity is the way to change.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.