ARC Reviews

25/04/2018

The Mafia and His Angel Part 3 (Tainted Hearts) by Lylah James. Mafia Romance ONLY 99c.

Title: The Mafia and His Angel Part 3
Series: Tainted Hearts
Author: Lylah James
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: November 21, 2017

Ayla
My wings were ready to fly, but he clipped them. Feather by feather, until I had nothing left. 
Then my savior came. 
He waged a bloodbath to find me. He loves me. He wants his Angel to be free. 
But how can I fly again when my wings are broken?
Alessio
This war isn’t over. If he thought he could break her and just disappear, he was wrong. I am going to find him and break him like he broke her. 
I made a vow to my Angel. 
I promised to let her fly…I promised to save her soul. 
And I never break my vows.


 

Lylah James lives somewhere in Canada. She is usually pretty busy but she uses all her spare time to write. If she is not studying, sleeping, writing or working – she can be found with her nose buried in a good romance book, preferably with a hot alpha male. 
Writing is her passion. The voices in her head won’t stop and she believes they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry – sob their eyes out, swoon, curse, rage and fall in love. Mostly known as the Queen of cliffhanger and the #evilauthorwithablacksoul, she likes to break her readers’ hearts and then mend them again.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.