ARC Reviews

30/06/2016

GIAN, (Trassato Crime Family #1) by Lisa Cardiff. Romantic Suspense.

Title: GIAN
Series: Trassato Crime Family #1
Author: Lisa Cardiff
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 28, 2016
I only ever had one dream—my name in bright lights for the world to see. And I had a plan to make it all happen.
Move to New York. Find an agent. Work hard. Then with a little luck mixed in with some natural talent, I’d be a Broadway star.
One devastating injury and a broken engagement later, I have nothing to show for my life except an empty bank account and a jaded heart.Desperate to salvage my dreams, I agree to interview for a job with my best friend’s brother, Gian Trassato.
Gian is charming. He’s magnetic. He’s connected to the Trassato Crime Family, and everything I should stay away from, but I don’t have a choice. I need the job. 
Just when I thought I was about to get my life and career back on track, I make one thoughtless mistake. I go back to the club to pick up my purse and witness something Gian’s enemies would kill to keep secret.
Now I’m being sucked deeper and deeper into a terrifying world I don’t understand…
Friends and enemies are interchangeable. Honor and family are everything. And the scariest part of all…I might actually be getting lost in Gian.
 

Amazon.UK * Amazon.ES

"Sexy. Gritty. Passionate. Intense. Gian is going to rock your world."
"I really liked this book. Clubs, Mobsters, drive-bys oh my!"
I wanted to spend the night getting lost in this woman. I wanted to kiss her. Taste her. Adore her. I wanted to put the past and the future in a sealed box and pretend it didn’t exist for a few hours. I should walk out this door right now, but the longer I looked at her, the more my logic crumbled. I leaned forward, my lips only a whisper away from hers. My brain cells scrambled. I smelled a hint of jasmine. I saw the tiny gold flecks in her otherwise dark irises. I counted the sprinkle of freckles on her nose. She had seven. It was my new favorite number. Fuck Tony. He could wait. “Evie,” I groaned, unable to resist any longer. She was the forbidden fruit, and I needed another taste of her brand of sin. I let my lips glide across hers. Once. Twice. Her eyes drifted closed, and a faint hum slipped through her full lips. “Gian, what the hell are we doing?” “I don’t know.” And I didn’t. This was madness.
After spending years practicing law and running a real estate development company with her husband, Lisa decided to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and she must confess that inventing characters is so much more fun than writing contracts and legal briefs. A native of Colorado, she lives with her husband and three children in Denver.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.