ARC Reviews

20/06/2018

Oath of a Warrior (Legends of the Fenian Warriors, # 2) by Mary Morgan. Historical / Magical Romance Release & ARC Review.

Add To


You met them in the Order of the Dragon Knights. Now, journey to the realm of the Fae and witness their legends!



Fenian Warrior, Rory MacGregor’s love conquests are legendary, but he has never spoken of the one mortal female who captured his heart. After his dark secret is finally revealed, he is ordered to return and seal the wounds left open by her death. Yet, he finds the timeline altered and swears an oath to rewrite fate, even if it brings about his own death.

Erina MacIntyre is known for her healing herbs and love charms. Determined to aid others, she refuses to listen to the whispers that call her a witch. When a Highlander steps forth into her path, he ignites a thread of strange familiarity and sparks a flame of desire she is unable to control.

Can the destiny of two lovers find love once more among the ashes of death and betrayal? Or will history repeat itself, leaving a scorching path of destruction for both mortals and Fae alike?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Rory MacGregor,   a Fenian warrior.  is imprisoned to reflect on his actions while he awaits trail for interfering in the human realm.  What is playing on his mind is not the actions that brought about this punishment,  but something that happened many years before. 
Erina  MacIntyre is known locally as a White Healer.  Unfortunately some also will call her a witch,  a very dangerous accusation in the 1600s. 
Can our magical hero go back and live through it again?  Will he see or do anything differently? 
An emotional and exciting story full of magic and heartbreak.  You will meet a few old friends from previous stories,  but this is easily read on it's own.  Be warned it will make you want to read all the others especially those that are still to come. 
I loved every page. 


AMAZON:US * AMAZON:UK * AMAZON:ES


I am a constant daydreamer and have been told quite often to remove my head from the clouds. Yet, this is where I find the magic to write my stories. Not only do I love to weave a good tale, but I have a voracious appetite for reading. I worked for Borders Books for almost fourteen years. Imagine my delight to be surrounded by so many books, talking to others about them, and getting paid. Pure bliss! 

I have traveled to England, Scotland, Ireland, and France. There are those who know me well when I say, “My heart is in the Highlands.” I believe I have left it there, or maybe in Ireland. 

When not writing, I enjoy playing in my garden–another place where magic grows. Of course, there is time spent with my family. They are the ones that keep me grounded.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.