ARC Reviews

12/03/2017

Desired : Stella (Blood Courtesans) by Monica La Porta. Paranormal Romance My Review.

Add To

Welcome to the world of Blood Courtesans. Where Vampires are real, and blood is a commodity. 
Once upon a time, I was a princess, a real one, but my life is no fairy tale. My parents died in a tragic accident; my aunt Flora, the woman who raised me as her own, is gone too. Now, I'm losing my ancestral home. 
I'm desperate. Tomorrow, I'll be homeless and completely alone for the first time in my life. If only there was a way to earn what I need in a month... Maybe there is—become a blood courtesan and sell myself to a rich and powerful vampire. 
Time has run out, and I have a decision to make. 
The Vampire Blood Courtesans: It’s not supposed to be about love… until it is. 
The Blood Courtesans project is a multi-author series set in the world created by Michelle Fox. 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


All that's left of Stella Colonna's family estate is a large tumbling down house in the heart of Rome.  She is barely making ends meet.  The house needs urgent work that she can't afford.  Can she sell the only thing she has left,  herself? 
Fabian Laurentis is a two thousand year old vampire and a movie star. 
He has a very special reason for keeping an eye on his beautiful neighbour. 
This is an exciting story with lots of blood thirsty vampire fights and a nice sexy romance.  It is part of the "Blood Courtesans " series but written as a stand alone. 
It has just about everything you can want from this genre. 

 AMAZON.US



Monica La Porta landed in Seattle several years ago. Despite popular feelings about the Northwest weather, she finds the mist and the rain the perfect conditions to write. Being a strong advocate of universal acceptance and against violence in any form and shape, she is also glad to have landed precisely in Washington State. She writes love stories in every shade of romance, from futuristic to paranormal, fantasy, and even contemporary, depending on her mood. Stop by her blog to read about her miniatures, sculptures, paintings, and her beloved beagle, Nero. Sometimes, she also posts about her writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.