ARC Reviews

30/11/2019

Burn Up (Steel Veins #2) by Jackson Kane. MC Romance Release.

Title: Burn Up
Series: Steel Veins #2
Author: Jackson Kane
Genre: Contemporary Romance/MC Romance
Release Date: November 30, 2019
She didn't see what was coming.
I shouldn't have let down my guard.
For five long years, I echoed the words honor, loyalty, and brotherhood off my prison cell walls. It's all that's kept me going. Now on the outside, seeing my club all twisted up, all I want is my freedom, freedom from everything—including that brotherhood.
Pres wants one last ride out of me then all my debts are paid.
Bullets, fire, a goddamned army, nothing will keep me from finishing this run! Except for the one thing I hadn't counted on. 
A girl named Maya.
Burn Up, a motorcycle romance set in the Steel Veins Motorcycle Club, is filled with heat, nail-biting violence, and heart-racing adventure. Burn Up has been reedited, packaged, and is complete with NEW material.
He cradled my neck and cheek, and I let him guide me to where I really belonged. He aligned my curves against his rock-hard form and kissed me. Unions like ours were colliding comets, our trajectory hurtling straight toward the sun to be irrevocably consumed. Fast, unpredictable, and absolutely ruinous for us and anything in our way. It was amazingly rare and incredibly brilliant. We were doomed but gloriously so.

Jackson Kane is a professional stuntman, athlete, romance author, and above all else, a hopeless romantic. From American Ninja Warrior, to some of your favorite films, Jackson brings a unique writing style forged from countless harrowing adventures.
He’s a lover of travel, his fans, his romance author peers, dulce de leche, and all things beautifully weird and interesting. He invites you to relax, have a pisco sour and let him thrill and excite you in a way no other author can. Jackson will show you what the world looks like through the eyes of a genuine Bad Boy.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.