ARC Reviews

17/01/2017

Cursed : Piper, (Blood Courtesans) by Jami Brumfield. Paranormal Romance ARC Review.

Add To

I am lost, broken, desperate. I awakened a centuries-old curse and the hunter has now become the hunted. The monster has chased me across the globe, leaving bodies and devastation in its wake. My only refuge is to become a blood courtesan and seek sanctuary from the vampires, still the beast haunts me.

Sebastian becomes my beacon in the darkness. He is my protector and while he can keep me safe, I'll never be free so long as the monster lives. His plan to use me as bait is terrifying. Am I willing to trust him with my life - or should I let another stranger tame the beast that threatens to tear apart my soul?

Will the curse be lifted or am I doomed to remain in the darkness... alone with my demon?
 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ


P. I. Piper Mason finds herself the only survivor of a bloody massacre.  She is convinced there is a monster  following her.  The most powerful beings around are the vampires.  Maybe if she became a blood courtesan they would protect her. 
Vampire Sebastian MacGregor works with the human police when a crime looks like it could have been committed by a supernatural being.  If he holds an item he can see what happened nearby. 
This is part of the Blood Courtesans Series but they can all be read as stand alone stories.  There are not many beings stronger than vampires, but a gargoyle is terribly dangerous,  and  are mortal (or should I say immortal)  enemies.  A rogue that is killing indiscriminately is the ultimate danger. 
A blood thirsty story with an incredibly brave heroine and typically arrogant vampire hero. 
Thoroughly enjoyable and exciting book.  I loved it. 





Jami M Brumfield has a passion for the paranormal, supernatural, and mythological worlds for most of her life. She believes there is a kernel of truth in every story and loves playing detective to discover what that hidden truth is. She has written most of her life. She started with poems and short stories, then graduated to journalism working for online websites like examiner.com. It was only a natural progression that her love of writing and her passion for the unknown would combine. Lone Wolf Rising the first book of the Winters series is the product of that union.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.