ARC Reviews

20/01/2017

Love Revealed, (Navy Love #4)by J.C.Santo. M/M Military Romance.


Love Revealed
Author: JC Santo
Cover Designer: T.E. Black Designs
Genre: M/M, Military Romance



Two men brought together by chance. What was only supposed to be a one night stand evolves, and now two years later they’ve found something in one another that they’ve never had with anyone else.

Marshall Stevenson has always lived his life in the open, never answering to anyone. He owns his own successful business and has a loving family and a supportive group of friends. The one thing he wants and doesn’t have, is a real relationship. The man he’s been seeing for the past two years, has pressed to keep their causal relationship a secret due to his own insecurities; however, Marshall is ready for that to change.

Preston Clark has lived the last five years of his life afraid of people judging his sexuality. The secrecy isn’t ideal, but he has come to terms with it. His career in the Navy has been his main focus after leaving home, but Marshall changes everything. In order to be with Marshall and become the man he’s meant to be, Preston must face the past he’s been running from.

Can Marshall convince Preston to face his fears? Or will the combination of facing them and his past cause him to run away from his future?

Falling in love was easy, revealing it to the world will be the hard part.

*This book is intended for mature audiences(18 and up). It does contain explicit language and detailed sexual scenes.*





**More links coming soon








All other platforms: books2read.com/u/3JK6yg





all other platforms: books2read.com/u/bQZeK7






all other platforms: books2read.com/u/bP1waJ



I'm a southern girl, born and raised in Texas, until my husband enlisted in the Navy and we were relocated to Virginia.I'm a stay at home mom to three boys, so my days are pretty packed. When I'm not reading or chasing around kiddos, I'm on my computer writing. 



I have a weakness for cupcakes and tattoos. My two addictions other than my handsome boys.



Amazon author page: 

Author Goodreads: 

Instagram: 
@Author_JC 

Twitter:
@jcsauthor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.