ARC Reviews

18/12/2016

Shocking Finds (A Finder´s Keepers Novel, by Tracey Clark. Paranormal Romance ARC Review.

Add To

An act of rebellion, Marin doesn't think that running into the new store in town will hurt anything. Her aunt will never know... right? One car wreck later, her aunt is hospitalized, Marin is forced to spend her twenty-first birthday fighting for her life, and magic - the very thing her aunt has always sworn to be for fools - is real. And so is the irresistible Fae dedicated to Marin's protection.


Kyland has searched Earth-side and all the other realms, looking for a missing Fae child. A child his Queen prophesied would be able to one day save the Fae people from the Danshue, as the evil Fae threat tries to overwhelm the entire Supernatural Community. A child that would know nothing of her blocked gifts, or her Fae heritage waiting to be claimed. A child that has grown into a curvy, delicious morsel he would love to taste


Together Marin and Kyland will fight Fae assassins, overcome betrayals, and if they're lucky ... they will find the Danshue responsible for their plight. That's if Marin doesn't shock him to death with her erratic new gift, and her out of control emotions.

🌟🌟🌟🌟


Marin Yarthine has lived with a cold and indifferent aunt all her life.  The woman has never shown her the slightest bit of affection,  but is her only family.  When a hit and run driver deliberately targets them Marin suddenly finds a strength she never knew she had. 
Kyland Marcuson has been searching for the Royal Fae princess for years.  He did not the expect to find her essence buried so deep that she appeared human. 
This is the beginning of a series where our heroine suddenly has to face a world she did not know existed and her own awakening powers that cause her a lot of problems.  Our hero is bound to protect his princess,  but there is a much stronger bond forming. 
A full length book that will involve you in the characters lives.  There is quite a bit of danger and fun to be had.  You will definitely want to read more. 


AMAZON.US


KOBO


I am a country-twang gal from the bluegrass state. Kentucky is a hot bed of horses, cave systems, and whiskey. And I love all three. With my pugs and bossy kitty cat, I spend my days writing and working social media. I write with the help of the voices pushing me to create worlds for them to live in. Fantasy Romance, Contemporary Romance, and eventually some cowboys (because cowboys live in a group all there own, yummmm) are the genres that I love best.

In 2005, a serious case of Multiple Sclerosis ended my higher education as I strived to finish my mathematics degree, wiping away all my beautiful numbers and a large portion of artistic talents that I had taken for granted most of my life. After a few years, my beautiful words started to come back to me. Filling my days and nights with imagined worlds helped me to cope with my newfound reality. I am currently working with Mary (my publisher) at http://gonewritingpublishing.blogspot... Each day I find that getting sick has helped me to find my passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.