ARC Reviews

26/07/2016

Little Temptations (Second Chances #3) by Madison Street.

Little Temptations RB Banner
LittleTemptationsCover
Synopsis
Author Note: This can be read as a stand alone; however, it is recommended to read prior novels first.
I’m an asshole; I know it, and I’ve never pretended to be anything else. I have a crazy flip switch temper but it made me the man I am today. I’m at the top of my game, a fighter with a reputation of a battler in the ring and an alpha in the bedroom.
I don’t have to chase women; they chase me. When I’m done with them, they’re left craving more. I’ve never needed more – never wanted more.
Until…her.
I’ve never wanted anyone so badly before, but my attraction to her could kill her.
Is the temptation worth the risk?
****Warning: This book contains strong sexual content, violence, and foul language. Intended for ages 18 and over. *****
OUAA_Header_KindleUnlimited
Teaser
LT Teaser 5
LT Teaser 3
BooksInTheSeries
Little Things
Little Moments
Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000026_00002]
AboutTheAuthor
Madison Street was born in New York City and was raised in the Bronx, where she resided until she was 17 years old. After 9/11, Madison joined the United States Navy to serve her country.
During the deployments, Madison constantly wrote short stories and she discovered her passion for writing. You will find Madison always on the computer, whether she's on Facebook, designing websites, messing with Photoshop, or writing for her blog.
AuthorLinks
WebsiteOUAA_SocialMedia_FacebookTwitter
tour-host-ouaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.