ARC Reviews

31/08/2015

The Complete "EMPATHY" series by Ker Dukey for ONLY 99c. 1 Week only. Twisted Thrillers.

Boxset Banner
Box Set SOLATED image

Amazon reviewers have been raving about this bestselling series.

Now for the first time B&N and iBook users can see what kindle users have been saying is "one of the best mind f*ucks you'll ever read!"

The box set is specially priced at 99¢/99p for release week ONLY.

This is the entire Empathy series including, Empathy, Desolate, Vacant and Deadly.

Boxset five star
Boxset Empathy
Boxset deadly
Boxset vacant
Boxset deadly
 
 
Boxset Sale pic
Boxset Purchase Now
iBook Isolated logo B&N Isolated logo
Amazon US ISOLATED LOGO Amazon UK ISOLATED LOGO Amazon CA ISOLATED LOGO Amazon AU ISOLATED LOGO
Boxset Review
Unfortunatly I have not read the first book in this series . But that did not stop me enjoying the other three. Here is my reviews for them. 


DESOLATE:

Wow! What an exciting thriller.
Ryan has been released from the mental hospital where he has been for 18 years. The doctor is convinced he is no longer a danger to the public. Ryan was never crazy, just a soulless evil person.  He manipulates the weak useless humans around him. Now he is free to return to the pleasure of his kind of life.
Blake is Ryan's big brother, and a cop. He has a wife and daughter that he loves with all his heart. Now they may be in danger, so he must protect them.
This is the second book with these characters . I have not read the first one but loved every page of this one. It has a lot of violence and brutality,  just what you expect from this genre. This is a book that is very hard to put down. Be warned it could give you nightmares.
Ryan is a very scary man. When you are in the book from his point of view it feels real. Poor Blake can't seem to do anything to stop the inevitable.  The more he tries to protect his family the worse things get.
I am definitely going to read the first one and anymore I can find.

VACANT: 


This is the 3rd book of the series, and must be read in order.
Ooohhh What a twisted imagination this author has. I love it.
Cereus has enrolled in college, to pursue her love of art, but all she seems to be able to paint is her uncle Ryan. He died in a house fire. She had a strong connection to him, he was the only one who understood the darkness in her.
One of the other girls is determined to belittle Cereus every chance she gets.
This is a wonderful twisted tale of the darkest side of a girls mind. Lots of mental torment that is all too easy to believe.
I can't wait for the next story

DEADLY:

   Oooh creepy.  This book is the latest in the Empathy series,  to  understand these characters properly it's best if you have read the previous books. The history between the two main characters was formed in our ("heroine's" ? ) early life.

Cereus has been travelling with her uncle Ryan for a few years. She has much more in common with her uncle (a serial killer) than her father (a cop).
This story is all about the how nature can overrule nurture. The body count rises as one of them allows emotion to rule, the other has no emotions at all.
When Cereus is questioned by the police about the last murders, can anyone save her from the consequences.
A really good thriller, that grabs you on the first page and will not let go.




Boxset Meet Ker
ker pic
I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bed time stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active… I would want to change the script.I would watch films and think of ways they could have improved the story if they took another direction so i thought it best that i tell my own.
My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made from light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I’m not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I’m a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where I love interacting with my readers.
Boxset Connect

Website / Facebook / Newsletter / Twitter / Goodreads / Amazon /Tsu

For SIGNED PAPERBACKS click here

Boxset Hosted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.