ARC Reviews

28/08/2015

American Made, ( An Against The Tides Novel) by Katheryn Kiden. + Excerpt.



American Made
An Against the Tides Novel
by Katheryn Kiden


Fall Out (Against the Tides Novella)

American Made (Against the Tides Book 2)

Where Words Fail (Save Me Book 1)

Freeing Tuesday (Save Me Book 2)

Hate Me Today (Save Me Book 3)

Collaborate (Save Me Book 4)

Sound Proof (Save Me Book 5)

 Save Me Series Box Set

Sinner (Sinners and Saints Book 1)

Saint (Sinners and Saints Book 2)

Homewrecker (Into The Flames Book 1)





Excerpt-
“You’re hot as hell when you’re in your element, you know that?” 
“Oh yeah?” She pushes away from me and grins. “Is that the only time you think I’m hot?” 
“No.” I laugh. I have a hard time catching my breath when she slides her hand under the hem of her shirt, exposing her toned stomach. “Fuck no. All you have to do to have my cock beggin’ to be touched is breathe in my vicinity.” 
“Good to know.” Emerson winks at me before spinning and heading toward the parking lot. Her hips swing with each step and it drives me insane.  
“How the fuck can I want someone so much that I only met a few days ago?” I call out as she reaches for the door handle on her truck. 
“Infatuation,” she yells back over her shoulder. I take a few long strides and press myself against her back, forcing her chest against the truck. I make sure I don’t press hard enough to hurt her and scrape my teeth across the junction of her neck and shoulder. She moans, rolling her head to the side for me. “I have a theory, wanna know what it is?” I nod against her skin and wait to see what she has to say. “My theory is if we get it out of our systems we won’t want each other as much.”  Doubtful. 
“And why’s that?” 
“Because I don’t wanna want you as much as I do and I think that feelin’ you touchin’ me and gettin’ it out of my system will help.” 
“What if I don’t wanna stop wantin’ you? What then?” 
“You will. My appeal will diminish the second you get what you really want.” She pushes me back using her ass and opens the door of the truck, jumping in. “Follow me.” 



 Instagram- katherynkiden
Snapchat- katherynkiden







     Katheryn was born in Maine and lived there until 2014, now residing in Southwest Virginia with her two asshole dogs. Growing up, she was the only girl out of five children. Out of four loving, but hard-assed, brothers she has been set on fire TWICE, shot at, left her with a burning car and a five gallon container of gas, scared out of her mind every time they got behind the wheel, and has enough hilarious stories and amazing memories to fill a million books. It made her independent and every female character she writes reflects strength and independence. Katheryn books are full of page turning suspense, humor, and enough steam to overheat your e-reader. 
"There are no weak women, just weak moments."






No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.