ARC Reviews

02/11/2021

Slow and Steady Wins the Earl (Earls Are Wild #3) by Anna Markland. Historical Romance Release & ARC Review.

Add To



He’s a stickler for rules; she’s never been good at following them.

Book 3 in award winning author Anna Markland's Earls are Wild series is here!!

Patsy Crompton, the Earl of Farnworth’s beloved stepdaughter, is now a young lady headed for her first London season. It will be a different life from the one she’s used to in the north of England. She’s looking forward to the experiences that are a rite of passage for debutantes. But she’s in no hurry to find a husband—until she waltzes with Nicolai Morgan-Lloyd, Earl of Ainsworth.

Nicolai has inherited his Russian mother’s coloring but none of her flamboyant personality. In fact, he’s known as a stickler for rules. If there’s one thing Patsy has never been good at, it’s following rules. He's an expert on fine art. She's a thoroughbred horseracing aficionado.

Their unlikely friendship lands them in the clutches of a gang intent on stealing a priceless Russian artefact that once belonged to Catherine the Great.


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Lady Patricia Crompton has travelled down to London to have her season.  She doesn't care if she finds a husband. She just wants to have fun,  and experience all the entertainment the city has to offer. 
Nikolai Morgan-Lloyd ,Earl of Ainsworth is known to his friends as a stick in the mud and someone who always follows the rules. His mother on the other hand is very flamboyant and proud of her Russian heritage. 
Patsy is impulsive and tends to speak before she thinks.  Her mischievous streak is not always appreciated. 
Nikolai soon discovers he has a hidden liking for mischief that he has never noticed before.  
This is a fun-filled historical romance with great characters.  The descriptions of the art, the racing and Astley's hippodrome are so realistic and fascinating I could see them.  There is a little danger and an adventure.  
This is the third book in the series but easily read on it's own. We do get to meet some of our friends from the previous books.  
Great fun,  I loved it.  


AMAZON:US * AMAZON:UK * AMAZON:ES



I’m a Canadian author with a keen interest in genealogy. I write medieval romance about family honour, ancestry, and roots. My novels are intimate love stories full of passion and adventure.

Passion conquers whatever obstacles a hostile medieval world can throw in its path. My page-turning adventures have earned me a place on Amazon’s All-Star list.

Besides writing, I have two addictions-crosswords and genealogy, probably the reason I love research. I am a fool for cats. My husband is an entrepreneur who is fond of boasting he’s never had a job.

I live on Canada’s scenic west coast now, but I was born and raised in the UK and I love breathing life into the history of my homeland.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.