ARC Reviews

01/06/2020

Tank (Lords of Carnage MC) by Daphne Loveling. MC Romance Release.

Title: TANK
Series: Lords of Carnage MC
Author: Daphne Loveling
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 1, 2020
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ.
One moment, my only priorities are my bike, my club, and my freedom.
The next, my ex dumps a little girl off on my doorstep with a note saying she’s mine.
Then, everything goes to hell in the MC, when an unknown element blows up a rival club and starts coming for us.
That’s when fate plants a fiery, brown-eyed beauty smack in the middle of the whole mess.
She’s got a body that just won’t quit
And a mouth that makes me want to argue with her almost as much as I want to kiss her.
She sees right through me.
And it’s pretty damn clear she doesn’t like what she sees.
But I can tell by the heat in her eyes
And what it does to me to watch her hips shimmy as she storms away from me...
Ain’t no way one night will be enough to quench a flame this hot.

I’m a small-town girl from the Midwest who moved to the big city as a young adult in search of adventure. Since that fateful day when I took a deep breath and took a chance, I’ve traveled and lived all over the world, though I gravitate toward hot climates. Someday, I hope to retire to a sandy beach and continue my writing with sand between my toes.
These days, I live in the Great Lakes region with my hot-as-hell husband and our two adorable cats. When I’m not writing, I’m reading. My tastes in books definitely run the gamut. I am a sucker for a bad boy romance, though. Aren’t we all?
Thank you so much for reading my work, and for supporting independent authors!
I love to hear from readers, and always appreciate your feedback.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.