ARC Reviews

15/02/2020

Heart of Darkness (An Immortals of the Damned Novel) by Claire Marta. Dark Paranormal Romance Release.

Title: Heart of Darkness
Series: An Immortals of the Damned Novel
Author: Claire Marta
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romance
Release Date: February 14, 2020
Cover Design: OPIUM House Creatives
Prince of Darkness.
Monster.
Villain.
Damned by love.
Fuelled by vengeance.
For centuries, my loss and hunger have consumed me.
One soul, one flickering human light, and my obsession with what I lost is once more unleashed.
There are those who want to take from me what is rightfully mine, but I’m no longer bound by time. She’ll always be my one and only, and anyone who interferes will find no mercy here.
*This book contains trigger warnings for its dark content. It is intended for a mature audience of 18+

A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.