ARC Reviews

30/12/2019

HO HO Hennessy, by Jamie Begley. Holiday Romance Release.

Title: HO HO Hennessy
Author: Jamie Begley
Genre: Holiday Romance
Release Date: December 23, 2019
Fuck Mistletoe.

Screw Jingle Bells.

Ho-ho-ho can kiss my ass.
Who in the hell drinks mulled wine anyway?
Instead, reach for a damn shot of Hennessy to keep you warm this holiday season.
Finding himself at The Last Riders’ clubhouse was the last place Hennessy planned to be during the holidays. He hated snow, hated wrapping gifts, and he preferred his Harley over a sleigh. He and the Grinch were more than best friends; they were brothers. And he had planned to ride out the holiday fa-la-la-ing his ass to Florida …
… Until a curvy cutie had him sinking to the depths of playing a naughty game of Dirty Santa that he’d had no intention of playing.
The rules were simple:
Guess who’s sending you the naughty but nice notes or you get a lump of coal in your stocking. If you got three lumps, then you were shit out of luck, because there would be no sex until after Christmas.
The 12 days of Christmas have never quite been spent like this …

"I was born in a small town in Kentucky. My family began poor, but worked their way to owning a restaurant. My mother was one of the best cooks I have ever known, and she instilled in all her children the value of hard work, and education.
​Taking after my mother, I've always loved to cook, and became pretty good if I do say so myself. I love to experiment and my unfortunate family has suffered through many. They now have learned to steer clear of those dishes. I absolutely love the holidays and my family puts up with my zany decorations.
For now, my days are spent writing, writing, and writing. I have two children, my daughter is also an author, and my son just tries not to blush when someone asks him about my books.
All my books are written for one purpose- the enjoyment others find in them, and the expectations of my fans that inspire me to give it my best.”
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.