ARC Reviews

14/05/2019

True North (Second Chance Summer #1) by K.L. Ramsey. Contemporary Romance Release.

Title: True North
Series: Second Chance Summer #1
Author: K.L. Ramsey
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 14, 2019
Publisher: Limitless Publishing

I found her. 
She had no idea who she was, or any memory of her past. All she had was me. 
For a year I was her everything, and she was mine. Fun-filled days, and passionate nights—we had it all. 
Then one cruel twist of fate erased our entire year together. One second, and it was all gone. 
Now she no longer remembers me. My name. My voice. My touch. Nothing. But I remember. I remember everything, and I refuse to let go. 
My gut is telling me her past has finally caught up with her. Someone is trying to take her from me, but that won’t happen. 
I’ll do everything I can to keep her. If I have to move heaven and hell to do it, I will.


K. L. Ramsey currently resides in West Virginia (Go Mountaineers!). In her spare time, she likes to read romance novels, go to WVU football games and attend book club (aka-drink wine) with girlfriends.
K. L. Ramsey was born and raised in Maryland where her life changed when she signed up for a creative writing class. Knowing that someday she wanted to become a writer, K.L. received her BA in English from Salisbury State University.
Somewhere in her mid-forties, K.L. decided to write her first romance novel, proving that dreams can be realized at any age.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.