ARC Reviews

18/04/2019

Margot, by Danielle James. Contemporary Romance Release.

Title: Margot
Author: Danielle James
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 17, 2019

I would give my husband anything in the world...
Except for sex.
He's hurting without intimacy.
I'm drowning in a marriage riddled with problems I created.
Things would be perfect if I could give him the love he needs.
I can't get past the locked door in my mind though.
Every man has a breaking point.
Even the faithful ones.
So I'm not shocked when his eyes start to wander…
But I can't deny my jealousy when his eyes land on her.
She's everything I'm not.
She gives him what I can't.
She'll destroy our marriage.
My universe will be smashed to bits.
She will split us apart…
And life as I know it will be over.


Danielle James is a wife and mother of two, who has written and published over twenty romance novels. Danielle’s work spans from sweet and romantic to dark and taboo. She prides herself on writing bold romance for bold readers.

Her books are sexually charged with alpha female characters that leap off the pages. Each book sucks you into an entirely different world with steamy scenes, drama, and amazing plot twists along the way. Her goal is to hook you and keep you addicted so you'll come back for more.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.