ARC Reviews

31/01/2019

Hard Road (Untouchables MC, # 4) by Joanna Blake. Adult, Contemporary, Romance.

Hard Road

Untouchables MC, Book 4 
 by Joanna Blake 
  Publication Date: January 23, 2019
  Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon

I’m the head of the Hell Raisers MC. I have a code of honor, even if I keep it hidden. So when I see some of my guys roughing up a runaway, I step in. I just don’t expect to want her for myself. People think I’m crazy. They’re right. They just don’t know why. Nobody knows the truth about me, but she sees right through me with her big blue eyes. I’m reckless and wild. But when I see her, I want something different. For the first time in nearly a decade, I start thinking about what happens after. After I catch my brother’s killer. She doesn’t seem to care that I’m a merciless criminal who will stop at nothing for revenge. She softens me, and that’s a luxury I can’t afford. She’s the most dangerous thing for a guy like me, but I can’t seem to stay away. I gave up everything to find out the truth about what happened to my brother. It’s been years since his murder, and it’s taken me that long to get this close. I need to end it, once and for all. My demons are big, but when she gets in the way, I find out my need for her is even bigger. Hard Road is Book 4 in the Untouchables MC series. It can be read as a standalone. There is no cheating and a guaranteed happily ever after.

About Joanna Blake

Joanna Blake loves good old fashioned romance, men who open doors and work with their hands. Hot Blooded Heroes is a series of sizzling stories about True Blue American men and the women who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.