ARC Reviews

06/12/2018

Damon (Raleigh Texas Wolves #1) by Teagan Wilde. Paranormal Romance Release

Title: Damon
Series: Raleigh Texas Wolves #1
Author: Teagan Wilde
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: December 6, 2018
Farren
Damon came into my life when I needed him the most. I’d never imagined my mate would be the Alpha of the most notorious pack around. 
He became my everything, but little did I know my future with him was in danger. 
Things were not what they seemed...
Damon
When I allowed a new member to join my pack, I never imagined that she would become mine. Farren was not what I’d expected, and yet she was everything I needed. 
Someone was out to hurt her, but they didn’t expect me and my pack to be standing in front of her, protecting her.
Let the hunt begin.

Teagan Wilde is a pen name for author LeAnn Ashers. Fur Mama by day, author by night, Teagan writes about alpha males who will stop at nothing to protect the women they love.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.