ARC Reviews

25/09/2016

Made In Hell ( Caith Morningstar #3) by Celia Kyle. Urban Fantasy. ARC Review.




I’m Caith Morningstar: bar owner, leather wearer, shoe worshipper, werewolf, Orlando’s resident ass kicker and… Satan’s niece.

For the love of all that is unholy, I really thought the demons of the world were smarter than to screw with me. But they’re doing it. Again. Catatonic people are being found across the city, all of them members of a new cult. All the followers have to do is pray to their new goddess and all will be well… while she sucks the very life out of them. What makes it worse? The bitch involved my son in her schemes. Didn’t she learn what happens when someone touches what’s mine? I’ll be sure to show her.

Add in Uncle Luc’s arrival with his still pregnant baby momma along with a request to keep her safe, and my life is just awesome. (Total sarcasm.)

It isn’t long before I realize the “goddess” wants to destroy the world, and her ticket to the top is through the baby in the mommy-to-be’s belly.

Now I’m running, I’m killing, I’m saving the world, and I’m… trying to hang on to my angelic mate, Sam. I’m pretty sure I’m going to fail at one of those. I just hope it’s not Sam.

Part of the "CAITH MORNINGSTAR" series:
Hell's Chapel
Hell's Gates
Made in Hell
 




Caith Morningstar has got another huge battle to fight.  Someone is brainwashing the citizens of her town.  The children,  including her adopted son are affected.  That cannot be permitted to continue.  Sex seems to be another key ingredient this "person" is using to draw power. 
This is an urban fantasy series that is suitable for YA readers.  It's exciting and fun. It has lots of danger and fights, as well as laughs.  Our kick ass heroine has her love interest , Sam.  He is a half fallen angel.  This puts a serious restriction of their relationship. 
Once you pick up this, or any of the series you will not be able to put it down until you finish it.  Great fun. 


AMAZON.US




This is Celia Kyle’s first foray into urban fantasy as Lauren Creed. What’s the difference between Celia’s urban fantasy as Lauren and her rocking shifters?

Well, the chicks are still sassy, still curvy, and pretty kick ass. But with urban fantasy, the world really DOES revolve around her and the ass kicking includes things like swords, knives and the occasional bomb. There’s a guy hanging around somewhere who is totes hot, but he’s there to look pretty, provide a little muscle, get down and dirty without a lifelong commitment. And he’s hot. Did she mention hot?

Basically: lotsa blood, lotsa gore, lotsa chick saving the world combined with a fanatical love of shoes and a totally bangin’ ass.

Hell’s Chapel: The Orlando mouse’s house is filled with demons and she’s just the bitch to keep ’em in line.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.