ARC Reviews

10/04/2016

His Princess. (A Royal Romance) by Abigail Graham. ARC Review.



I married a royal bastard.

The Crown Prince took me prisoner. You read that right. Crown Prince. Castle, crown, the whole nine yards. The monarch of a totalitarian regime has locked me up in his fortress, and he demands that I marry him... and provide him with an heir!

Me. The girl from Jersey. Trust me, I'm no princess. He's the last man I'd choose for my prince.

He's an arrogant jerk and has a stick up his...you know where. But that dark hair, those deep blue eyes, those strong arms, those perfect abs, that humongous... sword. I can't stand him, but I can't take my eyes off him.

I'm not marrying him and I'm definitely not his subject. If he wants me to be his princess, he better treat me like one or he can take his crown and shove it.

This is contemporary, but with flavours of historical and dystopian. 
Persephone is working as an English teacher in a war torn area.  The children need all the help they can get . She exists on the same meagre rations everyone else has. Her work mate is a religious missionary, but has her eyes on one of the other missionaries.  When they sneak out of camp one night  Penny follows, a disastrous idea.  The male missionary is not who he seems.
Kristoff is the crown prince of the neighbouring country. Outsiders call him a despot. He calls it protecting his people. But are they happy about it ?  He holds a secret that the outside world would kill to get it's hands on.
There is quite a bit of violence and emotion in this story. I would say it is an adult read because of the difficult subjects, and the sex in it.  But it's mainly about a man doing all he can for his people. Just going the wrong way about it. Our heroine is very brave and completely selfless. An all action, fast paced story. With lots of danger and some HOT sex. 



Abigail Graham is a Delaware native and former English teacher who now writes romance novels full-time. She published her first book in 2014, a serial entitled Paradise Falls. Since then she has published six novels, with more on the way!

Abigail holds degrees in history, literature, and education. When she's not writing, she enjoys all things geeky, binge watching soap operas, and hanging out with her two cats, Darius and Xerxes.

Website * Newsletter Sign Up *Facebook.Goodreads*



AMAZON.COM 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.