ARC Reviews

10/01/2016

Netgalley Reading Challenge.

                                     2016netgalleychallenge

I am joining in with the Netgalley reading challenge. I get ARCS through  them from a few authors. Now I have to work out how to track it properly. Maybe if I put the challenge widget in with the review of each book I get from them. I will also show you which books they are and if you are lucky you might be able to get them for yourself.
Now I am going to set up a page especially for tracking these books. I have never done that before ,so it will be something new to learn.
Fictively.com are organizing it, and there is a quarterly competition to go with it.


 

/Join the Challenge here. 

Right, I have done the page , It is here. Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you all enjoy the books I post about here.